CNH Industrial, a new Group created from the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global, is a solid, major industrial enterprise; a global leader in capital goods, uniting CNH’s agricultural and construction equipment operations with Iveco trucks, commercial and specialty vehicles and FPT Industrial’s broad portfolio of powertrain applications.
From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 11 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centers, a workforce of more than 68,000 people and some 6,000 dealers, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
Joining CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, and in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
Our global geographical distribution and variety of businesses and functions represent an interesting opportunity for those who wish to establish and develop a rewarding professional career.
Product Marketing Manager –Iveco
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218528
- Define the product configuration needed for each market segment in terms of base configuration and optional;
- Define Price positioning for each model, consistently with product competitive positioning and profitability targets;
- Support Product Line management in the definition of basic requirements of new products, and improvements on existing range;
- Support locally new product launch activities;
- Identify competitors evolution scenarios in each market segment, and provide recommendations on needed evolution of product portfolio;
- Gather sell-in and sell-out (where available) data of competition in each market;
- Manage market research projects aimed to assess IVECO offer competitiveness, on a regular and ad-hoc basis (mystery shopping; motivational researches; customers satisfaction; qualitative studies; usage and attitudes; etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics (business science) or in Engineering/Supply Chain or relevant experience in Product Management position
- Knowledge of Product Definition and Management Processes and Tools
- Knowledge of current IVECO product offering
- Good knowledge of English
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience working in a commercial business field would be advantageous
- Must be a Thai National with good verbal and written English skills
Please contact :
Human Resource Department
CNH Industrial Services (Thailand) Limited
23rd Floor Asia Center Tower 173 South Sathorn Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 662 645-8141