Product Marketing Manager
CS Loxinfo (Public) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252809
- Monitor financial performance of all assigned products. Establish strategies for growth and drive all product activities to maximize product revenue and profit.
- Complete market analysis, market segmentation, and competitive analysis and develops marketing requirements documents or product requirements documents.
- Work cross
- Functionally with engineering, sales, customer support and supplier to plan, execute and manage the product roadmap.
- Execute product roadmap through new product introduction programs including understanding customer requirements, defining and communicating product requirements (features, functions, channel and pricing), beta planning and evaluation, and coordinating new product introduction tasks throughout the organization.
- Develop and execute product launch activities including marketing plans, positioning and messaging strategies, forecasting, pricing, web content, white papers and other customer-facing collateral, sales force tools such as Q&A and sales sheets.
- Act as subject matter expert for all product messaging. Identify, create and publish external communications including white papers and articles as well as preparing content or demos for targeted speaking opportunities including tradeshows and symposia.
- Create marketing collateral like case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQ, feature or benefit sheets and so on.
- Continuously improve and deliver enhanced sales tools and training
- Measure the effectiveness of programs and products both quantitatively and qualitatively to drive constant improvement.
- Participate in key industry events including tradeshows to collect and report on competitive products and offerings, industry trends, and acting in a participative or speaking role where appropriate.
- Meet regularly with Sales to keep informed on sales funnel activity.
- Visit partners and customers to diagnose product needs, enhancements and potential/new applications.
- Communicate market and product information to internal stakeholders.
- Age 27 – 35 years old, Thai Nationality
- Degree equivalent combination of education and experience required preferably in business and/or technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of product management or product marketing experience. IT business preferred. Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market and customer research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously and financial analysis.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Self-directed and self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction. Demonstrates tenacity to find an answer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Should have excellent effectual communication skills and very strong written communication skills
- Good command in English communication
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CS Loxinfo (Public) Company Limited