Product Manager / Sr.Product Manager (Commercial Credit & Supply Chain Product)
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240899
Employer Ref. Commercial Lending
- To design, improve and develop new or existing corporate lending products (normal lending product) or improve customer experience of corporate lending products usage under wholesale banking customer as per assignment from supervisor
- Own end to end processes related to area of responsibility (system and non-system). The assignment will be have less stakeholders or more simple process design.
- To co-ordinate and arrange for process review in order to support business growth, enhance customer satisfaction, mitigate risk and reduce operational errors.
- To develop effective work procedures for credit products.
- To co-ordinate with users for business requirement to new / enhance systems to enable the process to be more efficiency and effectively.
- To ensure data quality for performance tracking
- To track performance data such as turnaround time, issues related to processes for process improvement
- To initiate new bancassurance product for both life and non-life insurance offering to corporate customers, support product development and sale process, ensure implementation in order to generate fee income and reduce risk to the bank
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.