Product manager /Pharmaceutical (100-150K)
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255671
Position: Product manager /Pharmaceutical
Benefits: 100,000-150,000 Baht
Contact Recruiter: Sirinapa 086-378-4083 **(Please call Now)**
- Interacts with all customer groups to make market observations, and identifies potential insights and market access issues.
- Supports and contributes to market research activities, using basic tools and sources.
- Develops sales forecast with key assumptions with support from senior team
- Identifies potential key tactical options within each component of the marketing mix.
- Optimizes channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimize return for Novartis.
- Executes key opinion leader development program.
- Leads development and delivery of key promotional campaign materials from insights to review, production and implementation.
- Manages brand finance and budgets, including appropriate management of brand resources.
- Drives consistent execution of product strategy throughout Marketing, Sales, Managed Markets/Market Access and Medical using appropriate KPIs.
- Manages effective agency partnerships.
- Monitors business performance and external environment via appropriate tools and takes corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Acts as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.
- Lead, coach and motivate team to result oriented through performance management and take consequential measures for under performers
- Drives sales volume growth and optimizing profitability with Key Accounts
- Conduct administrative functions for smooth operation of the area
- Encourage to conduct various micro marketing and monitor result
- Manage tender and price negotiate
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmaceutical Science or Science. Master in Business Administration is preferred
- Experience 5-8 years operational marketing product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industries preferrable Original products.
- Good command in written and spoken English is an essential
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call +66 (0) 2651 9889