Product Manager – OTC (Consumer Health)
A. Menarini (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239783
- To set up and propose the Annual Marketing Plan/ Budget/ Action Plan/ Promotional Activity Plan/ Advertising development for the assigned products, and submits the direct supervisor for approval.
- To achieve annual sales budget within approved promotional expenses budget.
- To prepare monthly and annual forecast and promotional budget and propose on promotional strategies of each product in his/her responsibility.
- To develop promotional activities (ATL including TVC and BTL including education programs) in collaboration with sales staff in order to achieve sales objective.
- To implement all promotional activities as planned within the agreed time frame.
- To decide on adequate inventory level of each product in co-operation with BUD and Purchasing Department.
- To train medical sales representatives and OTC/ consumer sales representatives on product and make sure that sales teams have good product knowledge. Submit medical sales representative to monthly product and competitors knowledge exams.
- To coordinate with and support sales teams on marketing and trade marketing programs in order to achieve sales target and project objectives.
- To train specific key customers on deeper knowledge of products and related information in order to build trust and support from customers
- To acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilize information to improve sales and marketing activities.
- To assist BUD in other additional tasks as requested.
- To prepare monthly report on products movement and result of promotional activities and report to BUD within the 4th working day of the month.
- To constantly monitor the markets where our brands play in, to be up-to-date with the market trends and developments.
- To undertake qualitative/quantitative market research studies on business opportunity and issue to develop recommended action.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy ***
- Atleast 5 years working experience in OTC/ Consumer Health Product.
- 3 years manager level experience in OTC/ consumer market with ATL development experience
- Strong leadership skills and decision making
- Leadership and abilities to coach and develop staff
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to learn and positive attitude
- Good presentation and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative and well organized
- Good command of written and speaking English
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with full resume, expected salaries, and end enclosing a recent photograph click "Apply Now"
A. Menarini (Thailand) Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower, 33th Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to A. Menarini (Thailand) Ltd.
About A. Menarini (Thailand) Ltd.
Menarini Asia-Pacific (Formerly Invida Group) Menarini Asia-Pacific, a fully owned member of the Menarini Group, improves the lives of patients in Asia-Pacific by commercializing differentiated pharmaceutical and OTC brands. This is done through proven brand marketing and sales know-how, strong expertise across a number of key therapeutic categories and deep experience in all major Asia-Pacific markets. Comprehensive functional capabilities provide rapid market access delivered by a passionate team of sales and marketing professionals. With over 3,300 employees in 13 key markets in Asia-Pacific, Menarini Asia-Pacific operates across the commercial value chain from regulatory approval and product launch to lifecycle management. Partnering is an integral component of Menarini Asia-Pacific‟s business model. We collaborate closely through long-term relationships with selected partners in developing effective strategies and putting our extensive experience behind maximizing the potential of the assets entrusted to us. For further information please visit: www.menariniapac.com