Product Manager - Cardiovascular (ARB)
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253656
- To create and implement marketing plan and activities
- To develop and execute KOLs strategy
- To prepare annual forecast budget and decide on strategies of each product responsibility.
- To develop, implement and control of marketing activities within agreed budget in order to achieve the company’s goal
- To acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilize them to improve sales and marketing activities
- To assist Business Manager / Vice President in developing new products / businesses
- To do special event and project and join exhibition booths for Principle or ZPL as required
- Age over 30 years
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Minimum 3-5years’ experience in pharmaceutical product/consumers products or sales management will be an advantage
- Experience in Cardiovascular especially in ARB portfolio.
- Creative ,Initiative ,Good Communication Skills
- Experience in writing marketing plan is preferable
- Good Command in English
- Computer Literacy
Interested applicants are invited to apply via quick apply
or call 02-656-9800 ext. 1309 K.Nittaya
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
About Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
Zuellig Pharma is Asia Pacific’s trusted pharmaceutical and healthcare distribution and logistics specialist. We combine local market expertise with modern technology to provide reliable, quality-driven distribution service. For almost 60 years, we have been meeting the ever-changing needs of the marketplace through continuous innovation and open communication. Our transparent processes build trust and partnerships, allowing manufacturers to confidently focus on their core expertise. As part of our rapidly expanding operations, we are seeking: