jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336166
Your responsibilities are to build strong networks and long-term cooperative relationships with key stakeholders. Develop marketing strategies and implement marketing plan and activities of assigned product range to ensure achievement of agreed business results through successful coordination of field force and other related departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science and related field, a MBA is an advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Brand Management / Marketing role in pharmaceutical company
- Experience in new launch products and exploring new customers
- Successful record of contribution and/or P&L responsibility
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and service minded
- Very good interpersonal skill with excellent presentation skill
- Strong ability to communicate with senior management on country and regional level and beyond
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Able to travel upcountry and aboard when required
Interested candidate please via Novartis Career or via APPLY NOW.
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sandoz
Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics companies in the world. With a history of more than 130 years, Sandoz is a trusted partner with a reputation for exceptional quality, employing approximately 26,500 people across the globe. We have more than ten major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites, enabling availability of our products in more than 160 countries.
Opportunity to join an expanding country organization at a very exciting time in its growth and development