Product Manager (Food Service Division)
Winner Group Enterprise Public Company Limited/บริษัท วินเนอร์กรุ๊ป เอ็นเตอร์ไพรซ์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249767
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Product Sourcing in baker ingredients and gourmet food to fulfill HORECA customer's requirement, order planning, inventory management, cost & price structure,budget control, P/L analysis and problem solving in related to responsible products.
- Contact oversea suppliers for ordering, price negotiation, budget support request, sales report, etc.
- Develop marketing plan with strategy and ensure effective execution for the responsible products including product training/demonstration/seminar and event/exhibition setup
- Coordinate with sales team, technical service and R&D to execute all strategic activities to push proactive project and achieve sales target
- Survey market to understand customers’ requirement, competition and potential market opportunity in order to analyze market situation and adapt effective strategy
- Male / Female, age 30-35 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration., MBA or and related discipline.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience in Food Service or HORECA.
- Good knowledge and understanding of food service channel.
- Direct experience with trading firm or distributor is preferable.
- High initiative, creative and energetic
- Strong presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Computer literacy
Successful candidates will be offered with an attractive salary depending on experience and skill plus year-end bonus and other benefits which include provident fund.
Applicants are invited to write-in with full resume’ indicating qualifications, with transcript, expected salary, references (if available) and a recent photograph and send via "Apply Now" bottom.
Website : www.winnergroup.co.th, Tel : 0-26756525-31
43 THAI CC TOWER 21st Floor,214 - 219 RM.,Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Winner Group Enterprise Public Company Limited/บริษัท วินเนอร์กรุ๊ป เอ็นเตอร์ไพรซ์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Winner Group Enterprise Public Company Limited/บริษัท วินเนอร์กรุ๊ป เอ็นเตอร์ไพรซ์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Established in 1983, Winner Group Enterprise Plc. is a leading firm of importer and distributor with long experience in food business, we have an extensive sales organization to serve from industrial to retail markets in Thailand. Our product ranges include raw material & food additives for Food Industry and various food products & ingredients for Retail & Food Service/Catering.
For Industries, we represent the world leading suppliers in many types of food additives and ingredients which mostly covering all applications for Thailand Food industry. Product ranges are such as Potato starch from AVEBE, Biogum Food gum and CMC from CP Kelco,Cocoa Powder from JB Cocoa, Egg Powder from Igreca, Pakmaya Yeast and etc.
For Retail & Food Service, we are the exclusive distributor of General Mills Inc/ USA for Betty Crocker branded products and we are also the representative for other brands such as Pop Secret microwave popcorn from USA, Harvey Fresh fruit juice from AUSTRALIA, Romulo olive oil, La Espanola olive and El Avion spices from SPAIN, Streamline Jam from DENMARK, Campagna Pasta from ITALY, Leggo's Pasta Sauce from AUSTRALIA, Teekanne infusion tea from GERMANY and more..
In retail channel, we distribute our products in most leading supermarket and hypermarket nationwide. For food service, we are serving airline catering, hotel, restaurant chain and café.
Our company has got ISO9001:2008 certified by SGS United Kingdom since 2010, we are committed to continue our improvement on the products quality standard and services for the best satisfactions of our customers.
Due to the company become a “Public Company Limited” in 2013 and continue expansion our business and strengthen our organization, we are currently seeking highly competent, experienced and determined professionals to take on the following positions: