Product Manager (Consumer Health Product)
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245745
- Initiate marketing strategies and plans for the assigned products and ensure the implementation in line with corporate strategy and guideline
- Execute and monitor the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Ensure alignment of marketing activities within each sales territory with corporate marketing plan
- Train and coach sales representatives on products knowledge and presentation skills
- Manage and control the allocated marketing budget ensuring that promotional expenses are within agreed limit and spent effectively
- To facilitate to ensure maximize sales of the product portfolio within the team
- Responsible for developing sales representative marketing action plan
- To provide appropriate sales forecasts of products under responsibility to the logistic function on the routine basis ensuring effective inventory control
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- 5 years of experience in Product Management in Consumer Healthcare product
- ATL development experience
- Competent in critical thinking, recording and analyzing data
- Very good in presentation and communication skills
- Work constructively and collaboratively, a good team leader
- Active and self-learning with positive attitude
- Fluent in English skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.