Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228204
- Analyze company's new market opportunities and conduct new product development and launch.
- Analyze demands market competitiveness and formulate marketing strategy for regional.
- Planning, implement and monitor marketing strategy to achieve substantial sales.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and R&D to ensure smooth product launch.
- Coordinate with sales and production planning for precise regional demand forecast.
- Execute product and brand communication to ensure the right market positioning.
- Improve product marketability and profitability.
- Technical information supporting and testing.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Male/Female age 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- At least 4 years experience in sale and marketing, branding, product and market research.
- Experience in residential construction or building material business would be advantage.
- Good personality, presentation skill and self management.
- Fluent of both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel upcountry.
- Excellent in SAP, Ms.Office is preferable.
Appointed candidate will receive an attractive salary, including several benefits, such as Bonus-twice a year, Provident Fund, Life and Accident Insurance, Company’s Uniform, Yearly Services Award, Annual Physical Exam, Dentist and Hospitality Allowance, etc.
Only short-listed candidates whose qualifications matched our requirements will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.