Product Management Associate
Adecco Engineering & IT
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257705
- Coordinate with Product team to developing and executing product roadmaps, both tactical and strategic
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs, requirements, and objectives of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Product Leadership team with data analysis, competitive analysis, and customer requirements
- Develop an appreciation of managing technical sensibilities against business objectives
- Participates in market research, competitive / market information, customer insights / feedback.
- Work with Sales (local, regional and global) to gather customer requirements
- Work with Technical Business Units to drive customer requirements into product development through PDL frameworks
- Participates in cross functional team communication when executing product development programs
- Follows up with all stakeholders on project statuses, changes management, additional details and/or risks
- Assists in the coordination and creation of materials for various meetings, from team concept brainstorming to cross-functional presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Product Development or Marketing and related.
- 1-3 years working experience in Logistic product and solution.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Proactively, fast learner and creatively problem-solve.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Engineering & IT
About Adecco Engineering & IT