Product Life Cycle Leader
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238016
Employer Ref. Panee2015*
Reporting to: Product Director - East Asia
- Review and Improve Product Master Data Maintenance processes across all relevant systems for East Asia and all product types (Finished goods, Accessories, Consumables, Spare Parts)
- Establish pro-active project management methods and resources for new product launches that ensure all the requirements for Operations are taken into account and delivered in time, to minimize the disruptive effects of new product launches.
- Focus on improving communications and information flow cross-functionally regarding required Product Data
- Define, develop and implement a Product Master Data governance framework
- Define, develop, implement and monitor Data Accuracy metrics based on settings derived from Product Life Cycle process
- Actively participate in the planning, launch and monitoring of new products to ensure timely and accurate delivery of required data points and reports
- Co-ordinate all Operations activities related to the launch and obsolescence phases of produtcts
- Establish effective working relationships across the business functions
- Identify, recommend and execute continuous improvements to the Product Data Maintenance and Product Life Cycle processes and procedures
- New product launch timeline schedule in line between EPM and JDE
- Phase In Phase Out information in JDE prior to CP0 for set product range for all EPM product launch projects
- Spare parts and parts list in JDE prior to CP2 for all EPM product launch projects
- Data Integrity
- Excess Stock for Obsolete models
- Safety Stock Coverage L-1
- Updated SOP’s and user manuals
- Strong Knowledge of JdE and Electrolux Product Life Cycle processes
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Existing working relationships across functions of the business
- Very detail-orientated and process-driven
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.