Product Executive (Ultrasound)
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214793
1. Male or female with 24 years old or above.
2. Bachelor degree from Engineering, Science, Radiology, Medical Technology or related fields.
3. Have at least 2-5 year experience.
4. Have good commands of English.
5. Other skills like presentation, negotiation and Computer skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for implementing the forecast sales target yearly for the product group in cooperation with the Product and Division Manager with an action plan for achieving the forecast; and planning and submission of the following year sales target (latest by 15th December of the current year).
2. Provide sales support to the sales staff in his/her team in order to close sales as effective and efficient as possible.
3. Responsible to study for sales proposals, tenders, contract administration, planning and scheduling of work for the team in your direct area of responsibility.
4. Training of the sales force on selling techniques , products knowledge and closing approaches.
5. Assist in organizing product seminars and technical symposium as well as supporting product introduction.
6. Responsible for developing and carrying out of selling strategies and tactics identify sales opportunities as well as understanding and reporting competitors activities on products handled by his team.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
About CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
The modernity of Thai Healthcare imaging industry has been underpinned by symbiotic relationship between clinical practitioners and the clinical engineering industry. With Thai's Medical specialist adopting the very latest in diagnostic imaging technology available. It is important that it is accompanied within the highest level of engineering excellence, required for transport, installation, and maintenances of the highly sensitive Medical Imaging Equipment. (CT, MRI, Angiography, X-ray and Ultrasound imaging systems)
Founded in 1963 and formerly known as CMC Co., Ltd. Later, the incorporation for CMC Biotech Co., Ltd took place on 19th December, 1991. Its objective is sales, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and repair of Medical Equipment. Since its incorporation, CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. has grown tremendously in terms of manpower, company size and sales turnover. The company now has staff strength of 46 technical support personnel with branches in central Bangkok, northeastern, south and north of Thailand, all of which are well trained in their respective field of work to provide after-sales service of the highest standard.
In 2005 CMC Biotech was awarded with ISO 9001:2000, followed by ISO 9001:2008 in 2010 certification and in 2008 With proven track of records, we have been trusted by leading business partners to provide the most advanced health care solutions to the patients. Our vision is to become the leading medical equipment and products supplier in South East Asia with the motto “Service Excellence with Professionalism” close to our heart.