Product Engineer (Mechanical)
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226851
- You will review, analyze, documents all system and component information for manufacturing and RFQ activity.
- You will lead the product technical interfaces with customer, manufacturing and suppliers.
- You will lead the manufacturing to ensure Assembly and Test Processes meet the objective of
- delivery high quality products that meet the customer acceptance criteria.
- You will provide technical support in the selection and sourcing of parts for better quality, costs and lead-time. And can follow with first article part process.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automation tooling and equipment manufacturing
- Experience managing Bill of Material and Engineering Change Order.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of work flow.
- Knowledge of material and coating/ finishing specification standards.
- Knowledge on part fabrication, finishing and coating specification.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- SAP knowledge is added advantage
- Willing to travel when required.
- Able to write and communicate in fluent English
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail by clicking on "Apply Now"
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
About Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.