Product Development,Usage Program (Unsecured Lending)(Senior Manager- AVP)
Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258565
- To support team and propose new initiative campaign in order to achieve Team's target and deliver Bank's direction
- To Increase Credit Card - Retail spending through Point-of-Sales and Online channels, covered all key categories in order to ensure profitable returns to bank.
- To Support the growth and distribution of digital engagement for cardholders together with utilization of Credit Card thru digital channels in order to meet Bank's digital roadmap/ direction
- To manage overall Credit Card/ Bank’s customers' experience & satisfaction including partners' relationship.
Major Role Responsibilities
- Manage & Support team as well as propose new initiative campaigns/ Plans in order to achieve Team's target and deliver Bank's direction i.e. manage campaign prioritization, solve team's obstacles, take care of overall team's satisfaction, etc
- Work with partners in assigned categories where generate high spending volume and partners where have opportunity to boost up the volume i.e. Gasoline, Utility and Services & Others for Credit Card’s Privileges and also Create Mass spending campaigns i.e. Gasoline & X-Boarder campaign (promotions) and annual campaign plan.
- Work with other business functions e.g. Acquisition, Sales, Contact Center team, MIS, Marketing Communication team to understand the spending behaviors, needs and characteristics of the targeted customers as well as seek for new business opportunities/ promotions to optimize spending volume and retention.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive, best practices and emerging trends where are relevant to Credit Card in local and international markets.
- Work with MIS and/or CRM and Finance/ Strategic Planning team to design campaign mechanism, estimated cost & return and propose campaign sign off.
- Launch various campaigns together with advertising media/materials of every campaigns to optimize cardholders spending;
- Coordinate with MIS and/or CRM team to prepare detailed campaign analysis/ report and performed cost & revenue then present to supervisors and/or related teams.
- Coordinate with Vendor (SMS registration) & MIS in order to create Excel & text file of eligible customer by campaign for contact center and Card Operation team for uploading cash back /T-rewards point or mailing premium/voucher
- Stock control (premium/voucher)
- Consolidate required templates or forms in order to deliver the requirement as well as prepare the presentation.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Marketing,
- Over 9 years background in Marketing or Banking business - Usage & Portfolio program
- Good Marketing Analysis, Marketing Channel Management and Strategic Planning
- Good command in MS Office & English Skill
Location MBK Building, Pathum Wan
Please send application by "Apply Now"button or write in with full resume,stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to.
ThanachartBank Public Company Limited
2 Chalermkate 4 Road,
Thepsirin,Pomprabsattrupai, Bangkok 10100
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
About Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited