Product Development Specialist (Trusty Buy)
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001356705
- Manage technical activities related to product development both of innovation and renovation
- Join and set up product concept with OEM Manufacturing ex. sample preparation, physical test, stability test , Quality control , specification etc.
- Manage the preparation of dossiers & supporting materials for registration.
- Manage Keeping Quality Testing (KQT) with OEM .
- Co-ordinate the first commercial batches of new products.
- Works closely with a cross-functional team in ensuring that the product quality and specifications meet the requirement of regulation, corporate standard, market requirement, production efficiency, and launch timeline.
- Incoming inspection of Finished goods compare with the standard.
- Applies product technical information from wide variety of sources to solve problems and provide solutions.
- Manage non conform of quality process.
- Able to travel upcountry and oversea.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field .
- At least 2 - 4 years experience in related field in Research & Development, OA or working in the Non Dairy factory related is preferable.
- Fluency in English & Thai both writing and speaking
- Good analytical skill, problem solving and working with team.
- Openess, creativity, discipline, reliable and strong leadership.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
About Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
Dutch Mill Group
During many years in the business, Dutch Mill has proved its strong commitment and ambition in providing the best dairy products in Asia. Established and managed by Thais, the company consistently adheres to human resource development as a catalyst to improved efficiency and enhances competiveness in order to reach its ultimate goal – satisfying customers and standing at the forefront of the global scene. All this is also firmly based on a sense of social responsibility.
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. was previously registered under the name “Pro Food Co., Ltd.” on 27 January 1984. The company was established by a group of food scientists from Kasetsart University wishing good health on Thai people by providing them with premium quality dairy products.
Later on, the first batch of yoghurt was produced, becoming well-known as “Dutch Mill” and distributed by “Pro Mart Co., Ltd.”
First Manufacturing at Nakornpratom Dutch Mill enjoyed increasing popularity in a short space of time, prompting the establishment of the company’s first factory on Buddhamonton 8 Road. To enhance production capacity and meet increasing demand, the company introduced new product lines, including Dutch Mill pasteurized drinking yoghurt and UHT drinking yoghurt.
Having great success in Bangkok, the company decided to expand to provincial markets through direct sales using what later became well-known as “Dutch Mill ladies”, tasked with introducing healthy Dutch Mill products to local customers.
Expand Second Manaufacturing to Nakhon Sawan With continually rapid growth, the company opened its second factory in Nakhon Sawan in 1997 and embraced world-class management tools such as MRPII, SAP, TQM and TPRM to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the organization.
Dutch Mill’s various products are now exported to many ASEAN countries, including Singapore, China, Brunei, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia and Burma. The company also plans to soon expand to other parts of the world.
Vision “To be one of the best manufacturing and marketing companies of dairy products in ASEAN”
- Dedicate to Excellence
- Maximization of Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement