Product Development Manager
Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254959
Employer Ref. T05
- Responsible for establishing vision of what customers and company wishes to build, and convey that vision to the team to develop the best payment products that serve online/offline B2B, B2C, G2C merchants
- Develop and create the scope of work including conceptualizing new products, overseeing product design, defining and strategizing the road map for launching the products as well as working across functions to ensure smooth implementation on process and executions.
- Bring new products to market by monitor and analyze post implementation. Review performance and study key learning to be more efficient and effective for further launch
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues
- Research and monitor existing client base and industry developments and identify potential new feature development opportunities
- Provide the business/product requirements or solutions to drive product innovations and customer satisfaction with a solid understanding of users, markets, competitor, and future trends
- Propose customer journey and user experience for all payment products including PG, eBPP, DCB, eWallet ,(v)EDC, mPos and provide end-to-end technical business solutions for all requirement from partners including enterprises, banks, corporates, MNO, MVNO, etc.
- Work with other departments such as CTO group and Chief Sales group to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy
- Business / Product development experience of 5 years or more in Payment services including Payment Gateway (Credit/Debit Card, Instalment, Bank Transfer, Escrow, mobile payment), eBPP, DCB, eWallet ,(v)EDC, mPos
- Strong track record in develop and initiate payment products and completing projects and contribution to key milestones
- Project management skills
- Consultative product owner background with demonstrated skills to ensure that products on hand will be successfully launched to the market
- Creative and innovative ability to create business opportunities
- Flexibility to work for ad-hoc project and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Require bachelor's degree with years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent writing and communication skills both in English / Thai
- Interest in payments and bill payment services
- Proactively suggest new product features or ideas
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Able to grasp technical concepts quickly
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Treepay is a Global Payment Solution Provider that specializes in bringing the world’s most advanced payment technologies to Thailand.
We look to lead this initiative with a vision to help transform Thailand into Asia’s next leading technological hub.
Treepay was founded through a joint venture between CAT Telecom, SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment.
Treepay brings a world class payments platform that was developed in South Korea by SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment. CAT Telecom looks to use their position in the market to change the way the good people of Thailand transact online.
Location: Metropolis The luxury office sukhumvit - 2 minutes walk from BTS Promphong