Product Development Manager
URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242140
- Plans, Leads, Organizes and control all product development activities
- Develops formulation, Review RMR of new products
- Evaluates new product concepts based on process capability and costing
- Works on the improvement of processes and product in terms of quality and cost
- Coordinates with Local Marketing group, Export and Affiliate on new products development
- Coordinates with Purchasing team and new suppliers on development of new materials and improvement of existing materials
- Ensure design of product conform to food regulations
- Preview/Review standard manufacturing procedure of new products and review/updates regularly as necessary
- Male or female age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science and Technology, Food Process Engineering, Agro-Industrial Product Development or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in product development in Food Manufacturing
- Very good in English both spoken and written.
- 5 working day(Monday-Friday)
- Able to work at Samutsakorn Industrial Estate, Samutsakorn province.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.