Nonthavej Hospital has been operating for over 30 years as a leading family hospital in North of Bangkok. Nonthavej Hospital provides a high quality healthcare services with more than 20 specialized medical centers, covering the full continuum of care, such as Neurology Center, Heart Center, Specialized Orthopedics Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS Center) and General Surgery Center, Women's Health Center, Children and Teens Center, Rehabilitation Center, Gastrointestinal and Liver Center, Emergency and Truma Center etc.
Nonthavej Hospital is staffed by a large team of dedicated professionals and a diverse mix of highly skilled specialists, together with advanced technology, such as MRI etc. Nonthavej Hospital has received the renowned Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation of quality care since 2011, as well as Hospital Accreditation (HA), ISO 15189 for Medical Laboratory, ISO9001:2008 for Energy Management, GMP/HACCP for Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
To accommodate our expansion, Nonthavej Hospital is looking for candidates who place the needs of the patients first; commit to professional and personal ethics; have positive mindset for continuous improvements and change management; able to work on a team-based basis as well as independently.
Product Development Manager /ผู้จัดการแผนกพัฒนาผลิตภัณฑ์
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224803
- Responsible forfinding an innovative ideas and opportunities in the marketing of hospitalproducts that give high value and profits to customers, distributors andstakeholders.
- Keymission is to successfully take a product from concept tocommercialization.
- Leadimplementation of new product & Service development improvement strategy and other projects to meet the evolving stakeholders.
- Develop product strategy, roadmap including business model, and value-added service (VAS).
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning.
- Identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Conductmarket analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities.
- 7 years of hospital marketing/product management or business development experience.
- Knowledgeable in hospital business.
- English skill in writing and speaking
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure.
- Can do Attitude.