Product Development and E-Adoption
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215529
Employer Ref. 022964869
Job Purpose / วัตถุประสงค์หลักของตำแหน่งงาน:
- The Product Development and E-Adoption Senior Manager role will focusing on creating innovative/digital products and services to integrate banking into customers’ usage, which help business to penetrate their services via online solutions.
Major Accountabilities / หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก:
- To conceptualize, develop, deploy, and commercialize a comprehensive suite of solutions that meet the needs of SME and Corporate Clients on behalf of KRUNGSRI
- Respond to business and technical analysis including cost & benefit projection.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholder and management on status, issues, risks, project goals and objectives.
- Direct digital product launches to provide business input and ensure requirements are met
- Enable customers to interact with the bank through a complete range of online, automated and physical channels that complement each other.
- Ensure that product offerings and processes comply with regulation/legislation as well internal policy
- Collect metrics from the analytics to measure success
- To delight existing customer or prospect customer with functionally rich Digital Channels.
- Provide Best practice strategies and methodologies in place.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.