Product Design Engineer / Asst Manager (Fuel Injector)/ผู้จัดการออกแบบผลิตภัณฑ์ (หัวฉีดเบนซิน)
Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229137
The Bosch Group, a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
In 2015, the company employs 374,778 associates worldwide and generates sales of 70 billion euros in 2015. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including its sales and service partners, Bosch is represented in 150 countries. There are 55,800 associates work in R&D function. Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide in 2014. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected world.
Business Sector and Division
Gasoline Systems, Modern vehicles have to meet ever-more-demanding requirements in respect of economical fuel consumption, low emissions, and driving fun. In order to fulfill all these demands simultaneously it is no longer enough just to further develop individual components. Progress can only be achieved by an integrated approach: so at Bosch Gasoline Systems we place competence for the entire drive train under one roof. We utilize the complex interrelationships between part systems in order to develop new, trailblazing solutions which go beyond the individual systems: Driving Power train.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Development of Fuel Injector for port fuel Injection
- Layout and design groups and design elements including tolerancing
- Drawing generation and technical documentation
- Coordination with suppliers, manufacturing and development partners
- Design assessment by FMEA or DRBFM
- Supporting engineering changes
- Master degree in Mechanical or similar
- Professional experience at least 2 years in automotive industries
- Experience development of electro-hydraulical components
- Automotive system technologies
- Expert in layout and tolerancing
- 3D-CAD, preferably Unigraphics
- Familiar with FMEA / DRBFM
- Expert SAP and Teamcenter
- Very good in English
- High sense of responsibility and motivation
- Good communication and cooperation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.