Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244822
Employer Ref. 507562
- Well-recognized brand
- Golden location work place
About Our Client
- Our client enjoys the success of a global multinational and offers a unique employee experience. Recognized for their first class leadership, they are committed to building brands and teams, displaying passion and delivering long term results. We are seeking candidates who value and respect the work they deliver and people they work alongside to join this business.
- As the Brand Manager you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing championing marketing strategies which includes conceptualising, developing and executing brand activation platforms and events such as a product launches and trade activations.
- Understanding of Management Innovation, Product Innovation. You will get to work closely with the sales team to support them with marketing collaterals.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant must be business or marketing degree qualified, and has an established career within the FMCG sector, preferably in lifestyle companies. You could be an experienced Assistant Brand Manager looking to take that next step up, or a junior Brand Manager looking to continue developing your core skill set. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing multiple projects at any one time as well as leading cross functional teams. In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Brand Management experience in FMCG, preferably in the food & beverage or lifestyle sector essential
- Experienced in Marketing and Branding.
- Strong Communication skills - English
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be exposed to more senior role
- Innovative and collaborative environment.
- Leading FMCG organisation
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.