Product Assessment (SPSS)
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218434
- You will report directly to Technical Manager of Product Assessment team
- To plan product quality testing and assessment of House brand products, including pre-sale and on-shelf products.
- To select target customers to attend product quality testing and assessment
- To collect results of product quality testing and assessment for developing product quality reports
- To assist the Technical Manager in any project to achieve objectives
- At least Bachelor degree in Food Science, Bio-Science or related fields
- Have basic knowledge in Consumer Research, Sensory tests would be a BIG PLUS
- Good interpersonal skill; friendly, outgoing, able to start conversation with stranger
- Good command of English; speaking, writing
- Good skill in using computer; Microsoft Office
- New Graduated also welcome
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
About Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”