Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212243
- Project planning since gets the RFQ from the customer until transfer the project
- to mass production (OE customer :GM, Ford, MMTh, NMT)
- Cooperates with the Global team for get the technical information and engineering
- Cooperates with the internal team for drive the project
- Take leader for follow up “APQP CFT” and update project status
- product just start from design and total cost calculation: Payback period and TPC of product
- Support the supplier survey and take audit for supplier approval for local vender Supplier development for the new component part and approve
- Do the Re-Engineering the OE product and revers design to GUTC Product.
- Master's or Bachelor's, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from government university
- Be able to use the engineering design tools/drawing software such as AutoCAD, CATIA, 3D/2D, Solidworks etc.
- Male/Female , At least 2 years experience in Automotive Industry.
- Able to use personal computer (MS Office, Minitab, Project management software)
- Good command of English is required.
- Strong analytical skill, fast learner, strong on problem solving, good attitude and initiative thinking in order to drive new product development tasks and frequent communication with Gates global R&D team.
- Knowledge of APQP, ISO/TS 16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001, will be advance.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
WHO ARE WE?
Gates Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of power transmission belts and a premier global manufacturer of fluid power products. Our highly engineered products are critical components used in diverse industrial and automotive applications where the cost of failure is very high relative to the cost of our products.
We sell our products globally under the Gates brand, which is recognized by distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and installers as the premium brand for quality and technological innovation, a reputation which we have built for over a century since our founding in 1911.
Our products and services serve customers in the following end market segments:
- Energy, Exploration & Extraction (Oil & Gas)
- Infrastructure & Agriculture (Mobile Equipment)
- Transportation (Fleet & Heavy-Duty)
- Automotive (Passenger Cars & Light Trucks)
- Process & Specialty (Manufacturing)
As an engineering leader with a strong foundation in research and development, Gates is committed to advancing the science of motion performance by developing safe, forward-thinking products, services, systems, and solutions, as well as fostering long-term customer and employee relationships. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Gates employs over 14,000 people across 106 locations in 30 countries.
Help us dream, create, innovate, build, and broaden possibilities. Never has our work been so critical to progress, change, and a thriving economy. You can be a part of the story. And we can help you find what moves you.