Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227896
- Extract data from the database on regular / ad-hoc basis and manipulate regular / adhoc report as required by users.
- Provide historical analysis, trend forecasts and conduct regular/ad-hoc analysis of information to deliver insights that assist in developing and executing a range of strategies that contribute to the achievement of business goals.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency information, support and process based on key findings and recommendations.
- Work with IT as required for system changes where appropriate, enhancements, and implement these with full stakeholder support.
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in business related field.
- Minimum at least 1 year experience in an analytical role.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Strong grasp of detail, meticulous; able to draw out key understandings/ conclusions to ensure accuracy.
- Strong analytical thinker; demonstrating proactive, problem solving initiative.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Advanced Ms Excel, data mining and modeling skills.
- Passionate about reporting improvement; identifying, evaluating and implementing.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our seventh year of operations with 3,500 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 10 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320 aircraft Today, we invite you to be part of Thai AirAsia, the winner of the Airline of the year 2009, 2010 and 2011 award.