RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256056
Location (city & country): PDD / Laemchabang Chonburi Thailand
Overall purpose of the role
- Assembly and maintain approved features and feature BOMs in Kerridge & Intranet database
- Assembly and maintain technical database of all base vehicle MSC
- Maintain Engineering Released database
- Office Administration
Coordinate cross functional program team members
- Program Planning & Product Engineering
- Production & Meterial
- Sales Department (including Sales Admin)
- After Sales & Services
- Logistics & Warehouse
- Establish, Maintain approved features in Kerridge Database
- Establish, Maintain Features BOMs in Kerridge database
- Release all approved BOMs & Features BOMs
- BOM Registration and Distribution
- Processing ON (Order Notification @ Kerridge)
- Establish, Maintain menus for sales base on vehicle MSC & Feature BOMs
- Coordinate between Sales & Program for BOM request (BR)
- Tracking & Monthly report of FR/BR/ON & BOM
- KPI for FR & ON by monthly basic
- Assist PDD team for WIPs/PRs
- Office Administration includes OAV & Temporary Export
- Stock and releasing management system. Engineering process and documentations
- Bachelor Degree Qualified in Business Admin or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to structure reporting processes, produce clear and precise reports. To be able to maintain the coordination among the various departments of the organization, team player, goal- oriented.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Product Planning and Bill of Material (BOM)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
About RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
RMA Group is a general trading and service operations provider of automotive and other infrastructure solutions to more than 100 emerging and post-conflict markets, worldwide. Over the last 40 years we have become experts in fulfilling the needs of governments, NGOs and aid organizations, as well as industries such as telecom, power generation, mining, construction, engineering, and oil and gas.
A culture of innovation, problem-solving and cost efficiency forged the company we have become today. Whether supplying generators for Pakistan, large-scale construction for Angola, armoured security vehicles for Sri Lanka or mining trucks for South Africa, RMA works tirelessly to satisfy our customers’ toughest requirements. With an increasing International presence and a focus on attracting, developing and retaining, high potential staff, RMA Group is seeking motivated candidates for the following key positions: