LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of onboard service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 201 customer service centers in 50countries, producing around 591 million airline meals a year. In 2015, the companies belonging to LSG Sky Chefs Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 2.5 billion
We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at New Bangkok International Airport ( Suvarnabhumi Airport ), Thailand in the position of
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001200642
Employer Ref. DL_APAC_BKK_HumanResource@
- Reviewing the procurement contracts, purchasing requisition and creating request for proposals for goods and services.
- Supervise and give a direction to staff.
- Manage vendor contract stocking agreements with an annual review plan to qualify renewal.
- Responsible for supporting manufacturing operations or production with sound and accurate purchasing schedules on a regular basis.
- Assumes leadership role in managing key, strategic relationships with our customer’s divisions purchasing groups.
- Maintain raw material database within SAPMM system for accuracy of pricing and specifications.
- Maintain and follow purchasing procedures. This includes thorough analysis of potential suppliers and annual review of existing suppliers reviewing costs, quality, delivery, and other pertinent factors.
- Ensure requirements are recorded correctly on Purchase Orders prior to placement and make available to the Store Manager for goods receiving.
- Provide assistance for sourcing reliable suppliers for existing and new products, ensuring top quality food at best minimum prices available.
- Prepare a database for the standard cost of stock items.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Culinary, Food Science, Food Engineering or related field.
- Communicable in English both speaking and writing
- At least 3-5 years experience in Procurement/Purchasing related to food raw material
- Strong knowledge SAP-MM is a must for Supervisor level, optional for Officer level
- Passion of Multinational Company or Food Production/Manufacturing working background
- Knowledge of GMP & HACCP is required
- Strong in Purchasing logic / knowledge of food production material
- Computer literate (MS Office: Word, Excel, etc.)
- Being familiar with sourcing vendor and price negotiation
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and you are interested to find out more about this position,please send an application letter together with full resume ( in English ) indicating qualifications and experience, a recent photo, copy of transcript record and your **Expected Salary***
Contact : Kamolmal Chalermkiatkul
Tel : 02-191-1915
Address: LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
999 Moo 1, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand