Procurement/ Sourcing Manager - Ceramic (PU-162-08-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244280
Employer Ref. PU-162-08-SS
Our client is one of the world leading retailers.
REPORTING TO: Regional Business Development Manager (Expatriate)
Development of supplier performance:
- Develop and Implement common action plans with suppliers, delivering excellent performance in running operations and building professional long term business development
- Understand production process with good material knowledge that can be able to breakdown costs, margin and value added.
- Responsible for the total business with suppliers in the given area, from the start to the end
- Define professional sourcing and purchasing strategy/ potential sources of assigned products (ceramic)
- Ensure quality and cost effective products and vendor compliance.
- Overall responsible for supplier performance and relationship
- Professionally challenge suppliers to constantly improve all aspects of supplier performance according to supplier action plan
- Lead SDP identification process to create and implement action plans together with suppliers which delivers to Category Plan
- Pro-actively work together with HFBs to integrate opportunities and act on deviations to Sourcing Assignment
- Partner with suppliers to continuously increase the competitiveness through new purchasing possibilities such asnew technology, new material and/or production techniques
- Lead the business agenda by involving & engaging competence needed such as logistics, quality, manufacturing, sustainability, etc.
- Identify and start-up new suppliers according to business needs
- Involve in product development & improvement process and innovation supplier when assigned.
- Secure right competence to challenge and develop suppliers.
- Support development of a team
- Thai nationality, preferred age between 30-45 years with Bachelor degree in any related fields
- 5-8 years professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing, Merchandising, Supplier Evaluation & Development or similar functions with minimum 5 years in Management position from retails or related industries.
- Specialize in Furniture/ Home decorative products
- In depth material knowledge and production process
- Strong leadership, decision making and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of English
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.