Procurement Officer (Good English)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224149
Urgently Required !!
- Selects suppliers with the help technical team,
- Sources and establishes supplies which are competitive in price, quality, service and consistency.
- Writes purchase orders to supplier
- Follows the delivery dates and helps the logistic processes with supplier
- Supports the sales team during the preparation of commercial proposal.
- Enquires Thai suppliers for quotations for parts and equipment
- Prepares commercial proposals (light specification and cost price)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Thai nationality
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Min.2-3 years direct experiences in Procurement/ Sales Support
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork, self-initiative, enthusiastic and trustworthy
Work Location : Multinational company, Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Working days : Mon-Fri
Interested candidates please send your resume via Apply NowOr call Khun Inthiraporn Tel: 02-744 3100 ext:4203 for direct e-mail to apply job
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.