Procurement Manager – Marketing
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245984
Report to: Supply Director (Thai)
Detail of job scopes:
- To manage the Procurement of marketing spend for Diageo Moet Hennessy through the development and implementation of robust category strategies, excellent agency performance and relationships management processes
Detail of job scopes:
- Lead and manage end to end the Procurement of supply and marketing spend for DMHT through the development and implementation of robust category strategies, excellent agency and 3rd party service providers performance and relationships management processes
- Builds and executes robust plans to address gaps in strategy and to contribute to growth agenda
- Gain a detailed understanding of stakeholders business strategies and resulting requirements and constraints
- Carry out robust market research to identify trends and potential sources – understand the agency landscape and who is appropriate for us to work with
- Carry out pitch processes to ensure maximum competitive tension is applied within our agency network and relationships. Drive maximum value from all our agency and supplier relationships
- Play an active role in supplier negotiation and contracting for all ATL, some BTL relationships, POSM, raw and packaging material and 3rd party service providers.
- Collate & review agency and supplier performance data & lead local agency and 3rd party service providers performance improvement activity with key stakeholders. Key focus on driving agency performance and 3rd party service providers – measure and improve!
- Provide agency and 3rd party service providers performance data to key stakeholders on a regular basis & escalate as required
- Experienced in marketing and supply procurement, ideally in excess of 3 years in a marketing and supply procurement management role
- Very familiar with agency and 3rd party service providers ways of working, methodologies and agency relationship management
- University Degree
- Fluent in Thai & English
- High level of senior stakeholder relationship and communication skills are required with particular ability to influence, persuade and align stakeholders to the proposed way forward and reach agreement
- Good analytical skills
- Well-developed project management skills
- Understands economic, cultural and market environment
- Sound knowledge of legal framework for whatever we do within Thailand
- Generates and sustains effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Deep awareness of sales and marketing key drivers to proactively challenge and support key ATL & BTL and supply operation activities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous career experience in MNC
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.