EPS Consultants Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242759
Our client is a leader in HDD business, they are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position Procurement Manager base in Eastern area of Thailand.
- Manage non-production part activities.
- Work with buyers to provide the committed purchase to supplies though PO per PR's requesting and meeting the target of requirement.
- Work, coordinate and support to management and parties requesting department to achieve business objective and goal.
- Manage department's activity to comply with an appropriate Procurement procedure and guidelines; Blue Book and Business Process Control, as well as improve process efficiency and quality.
- Manage Budget and spending control within department.
- Measure the performance of department and provide proper corrective action if require.
- Utilize the resource within department to improve and meet the optimize work quality and efficiency.
- Coaching and counseling the department's staff to support and develop their work skill.
- Create challenging positions /remove administrative workload.
- Establish procurement process and ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001 procedure to meet the business requirement.
- Lead the effort to deploy the SAP system to integrate customer fulfillment, manufacturing, and procurement systems, to improve costs and efficiency for customer satisfaction.
- Applies knowledge of business, principles and practices to daily operations.
- Analyze complex data and make rapid decisions.
- Manages department that develop moderately complex dollar (risk proposals/contracts; & integrates highly technical concepts/objectives into contractual term and condition.
- Managing personal resources.
- Leads teams that determine ways to meet customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
- Good knowledge of HDD and procurement working Process.
- Fluent in English and computer literacy (MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Business strategic thinking & planning and negotiation.
- Cross-team collaboration, supplier analysis and risk Management
EPS Consultants Recruitment Ltd.
Park Venture Ecoplex, 18th Floor, Suite No. 1824
57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 309 3481 | Fax: +66 (2) 309 3535
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EPS Consultants Recruitment Ltd.
About EPS Consultants Recruitment Ltd.
EPS is an award winning professional Recruiting and Outsourcing specialist servicing customers and business partners in the Asia Pacific region.
For over 22 years now, EPS mission is to be a leading one-stop Recruitment & Outsourcing service provider by offering innovative and cost effective solutions. With operations in the APAC region, EPS is reputed to bring high value-added and integrated services to our clients leveraging on our talented professionals, advanced technologies and our technical know-how. EPS prides itself in providing the highest level of services to the full satisfaction of both our clients and candidates.
Our corporate philosophy is to attract, grow and retain our customer base by providing excellent quality, cost effective and value add services and more importantly by always being attentive and be prepared to go the extra mile to meet our customers’ needs.