PROCUREMENT MANAGER (IT PRODUCTS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228631
Employer Ref. 196DB
Salary: 50,000 – 75,000 Baht/month
Our client is a distributor of IT solutions. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Procurement Manager.
- Overseeing purchasing costs in the information technology procurement function.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining an IT purchasing strategy for the company’s system products and services.
- Negotiating suitable prices with vendors or suppliers.
- Working to improve efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of suppliers in terms of quality and pricing.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Managing inventory control, monitoring stock in – out and recording inventory in stock and information in the computerized system.
- Coordinating with internal teams such as sales, presales, engineering and accounting departments.
- Initiating strategic purchasing plans in order to develop an effective team.
- Female only, Thai nationality, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in IT, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in IT procurement.
- Having analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good command of English.
- Good team management ability.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.