Organics is a leading provider of equipment and services to the global waste management industry, its mission is to build world class integrated waste management & green energy systems. Organics designs, manufactures and installs environmental engineering equipment and due to continued expansion is currently seeking a Procurement Manager to join the team. The position requires the following:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219454
- Manage procurement for the various types of projects that Organics undertakes
- Produce equipment specifications / project buying lists.
- Progress, with the Purchasing Officers, the procurement of items in the Buying List.
- Source equipment and services suppliers
- Develop/improve the in-house procurement systems
- Liaise with Overseas offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in Procurement, preferably in the engineering or related industry.
- Knowledge of engineering equipment, but not essential.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Purchase Order software)
- The candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, well-organised and enthusiastic with an in-depth problem solving ability
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
Interested candidates are invited to apply to the Human Resources manager with a full resume stating present and expected salary and enclose a recent photograph to the address below:
Organics Asia Co., Ltd.
Tel: 02 564 0828 Fax: 02 997 8019
Website : www.organics.co.th