Procurement & Logistic Executive (contractor)
Henkel (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229063
Employer Ref. onanong.sangkaew@
- Be the window contact for all communication/negotiation/follow-up regarding material procurement (IMS, direct material, office supply) between the planner and vendors.
- Review daily SAP MRP plan on PR/PO to meet the demand & supply plan in term of quantity, required date, and vendor's MOQ with the optimized costs.
- Review monthly invoice with all vendors to release SAPERION/PROWEB.
- Own monthly Supplier Evaluation to analyse the delivery and quality problems, and be able to identify problem solving.
- Own the supplier's complaints and supplier's claim process
- Be the window contact for all import business operations including import customs declaration, shipping document, delivery and etc.
- Be the window contact for any communication for all new product registration & discontinued product cancellation with FDA, internal Henkel department, and other agents
- Review monthly invoice with freight forwarder, and e-payment to customs
- Track monthly payment on each import shipment details
- Degree in Logistics, SCM, or Business.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Negotiation and convincing capabilities as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Responsible team player and can work independently
- Knowledge in SAP Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
Interested candidates are invited to submit application letter, resume with recent photo and expected salary to:
Henkel (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
The offices at Centralworld Floor 35, 999/9 Rama1 Road,
Kwang Patumwan, Khet Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Henkel (Thailand) Limited
About Henkel (Thailand) Limited