Procurement Import Officer (Ref. No.: BKK201612)
HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220632
- Manage and control all spare part, raw material, chemical and PP products import materials to HMC’s premise,
- Select the appropriate shipping agents and coordinate with them to pick up the goods from the designate location and deliver its to HMC warehouse. Consult to legal to make contract agreement if necessaries to cover HMC risk and exposures.
- Coordinate with buyers / users to get all relevant information for tariff code and tax duties determination such as the translation of imported goods description, material and etc. Feedback the right code and taxes rate to those person for inputting those information in the SAP system.
- Verify the import tariff code and taxes per each shipment and ensure to have it correct and duties paid in compliance with law and regulations.
- Keep update the tariff code and taxes practice if there is any changes on the law and regulations or any bi lateral taxes agreement implementation between Thai and exporting country.
- Check record in SAP and apply the same tariff code/tax rates for any repetitive goods importation for consistency. Feedback to the related person to update SAP if there is any law and regulation changes.
- Coordinate with accounting department for taxes payment
- Monitor the shipment status and expedite them to meet the required target date.
- Filing all necessaries importation document for future audit tail and per law and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 3-5 years of working experience and at least 2-3 year experience in working with freight forwarding/shipping service
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of supplier selection, cost control, expediting and well coordination
- Good negotiation and data analytical skill
- Good teamwork and capable of working independently
- Have skill and knowledge in computer application such as MS Word and Ms Excel
Attractive remuneration and career advancement will be offered to a qualified applicant. .
All information will be treated as confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further interview.
To explore more about HMC, please visit www.hmcpolymers.com
Human Resource Department
HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
20 Fl., Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Rd., Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
About HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.