Procurement Executive (Purchasing)
SGS (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252031
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous term.
- Finalize purchase details of order and deliveries.
- Preparing for supply contracts and purchasing agreement for old and new suppliers.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Manage and record procurement saving in the system.
- At least Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Logistics, Marketing, or related field.
- Experienced in Procurement skill 3-5 years.
- Good command in speaking, listening and writing English.
- Ability and good knowledge to use procurement software e.g. Oracle / SUN / SAP and others.
- Very good skill in negotiating and sourcing strategies.
- Knowledge of sourcing, negotiating and procurement techniques.
- Able to cooperate with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders in procurement in order to exchange information, alter activities and share resources for mutal benefit.
- Experience in collecting and analysing procurement saving data.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: 026781813#1117 www.sgs.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SGS (Thailand) Limited
About SGS (Thailand) Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
SGS (Thailand) Limited was establish in 1951. With a reputation for expertise, quality and integrity the SGS Group as the world’s leading verification, testing and certification company has sustained a presence in Thailand for over sixty years.
We are seeking highly skilled, energetic and dynamic professionals to fulfill many positions as requested by our clients and would like to invite you to fulfill the listed positions following: