Procurement Buyer/Sr Buyer (Korat Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215652
Employer Ref. KORAT2015
Sourcing and supplier obtaining, supplier management negotiation, continuity of supply, issues resolution, quality involvement, PO. Placement and management.
- Responsible for activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement of materials
- Manages the day-to-day placement of purchase orders, maintains the good relationship with the suppliers and ensures delivery of goods and services are in accordance with needs
- Coordinates purchasing activities with design, engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure that materials in the supply chain are available as scheduled per TTM and TTV and inventory are maintained at minimum acceptable level
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering, Material, Business or Logistics
- At least 3-5 years of experience in purchasing .
- Has good attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Good in English written and spoken. (550 TOEIC scores minimum)
- Computerized purchasing system is preferred.
Seagate offers attractive salary & benefits with great career paths to successful candidates.
Seagate is committed to providing rewarding opportunities for the enrichment, advancement and security of employees and their families. It is this commitment that molds the company’s comprehensive benefits program. Regular full-time Seagate employees are eligible for all the benefit plans. Some of the benefits include
- Health insurance
- Life and accidental group insurance
- 5 Day - Working
- 14 Day - Customary Holidays
- 14 Day - Annual Leave
- Leave benefits
- Guaranteed bonus
- Performance related bonus
- Variable Pay
- Provident fund
Find out why Seagate was honoured by Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013"The World Most Admired Company - 2011" and what it means to you. Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized.
Talent Acquisition Department
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd
90 Moo 15 T.Sungnoen, A. Sungnoen, Nakorn-Rachasrima 30170
Go where innovation leads... join Seagate!
Ranked No.2 for "Top 50 Employers in Electronic Design" -- 2013.
Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.