Japanese speaking Procurement Assistant Manager or Senior Manager
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244821
Employer Ref. REF 10223
Salary for Assistant Manager: up to 45,000 THB
Salary for Senior Manager: up to 70,000 THB
Industry: Industrial Machinery
Working hours: Mo-Fri 8:30-17:30, Flextime system applicable
Reference Number: 10223
- Direct and ensure loyalty for smooth and efficient purchasing activities.
- Manage, Coordinate, supervise and evaluate all purchasing activities of subordinates
- interact with any relevant inside party concerned involved in the purchasing process
- Any other task as assigned by Purchasing Senior Manager & GM.
- Thai National, male or female Age 30-40
- Experience in procurement IDEALLY with engineering background
- Expertise in purchasing management, methods, practices, concepts
- Ability to evaluate supplier bids in critical accordance with specification, price, service and delivery.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supplier and end user.
- Good Japanese language skills N2 or higher
- Good English language skills with high TOEIC score
- Strong developing leadership qualities negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in Import, Export, custom clearance, shipping, freight forwarding and related
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
32/28 Sino-Thai Tower, 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road(Asoke) ,Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Tel: +66 (0)2-126-6618, www.siammandm.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
We are Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd, an executive/a mid-level recruitment specialist boasting a network with Japanese and Multinational Corporations. We are well positioned to introduce our clients and candidates the very best executive search available.
We have just moved into our new bangkok office. We have a great atomosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy.