Procurement Administration Coordinato
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241650
Location: Sriracha Chonburi
- Provide the design and development of best practices, standard processes and programs, functional/operational excellence activities, research and data analysis.
- Collect and analyze data used to improve suppliers and procurement organization practices /processes.
- Compile qualitative and quantitative data to measure performance of procurement function
- Implement and manage the process to identify, reuse, sell or dispose of surplus material, salvage and scrap
- Coordinate and support hazardous and non-hazardous waste stream management
- Bachelor or Master degree in economic, applied science and technology or engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in procurement and supply management.
- Strong knowledge and skills of procurement, process improvement, lean management
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Apply online : www.thaioilgroup.com
or click "Apply Now"
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thaioil Group
About Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;