Process Safety Engineer (Chemical Degree Only) - SCG Chemicals
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218295
- Lead PSM, PSI/PHA corporate standard and facilitate to plant procedure in SCG Chemicals
- Facilitate plant to identify, evaluate and control risk
- Ensure plant’s PSM, PSI/PHA systems are in place and plant implementation complied with corporate standard
- Build own capability and skill be learning from experience, internal/external training or networking
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology only
- Experience at least 1-5 years in Safety function is a must.
- Good command in spoken and written English (TOEIC scores at least 550)
- Able to work upcountry (Rayong)
Any interested candidates can click apply now and register on our database via
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
About The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. Chemicals, Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.