Process & Quality Engineer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218218
- In-charge of the Operations both process and quality purpose
Concerning Process duty
- Investigate and resolve work-in-process problems. Lead corrective & preventive actions to production issues.
- Analyze & improve process capability, yield & production capacity
- Establish production / process standards, develop innovative solutions
- Recommend and implement process improvements and modifications
- Train and guide technicians and operators, demonstrate and promote safe working practices and methodologies
- Ensure conformance to project requirements on specifications, quality and timelines.
- Responsible for new product introduction
- Lead continuous improvement projects and cost reduction initiatives
- Investigate and resolve work-in-process problems
- Source equipment, parts and supplies, preparation of capital investment proposals
Concerning Quality duty
- Support the Manager to maintained of ISO 9001,14000,18000 and aligned local QMS to ASEAN Quality Management System (AQMS/AOP)
- Interface with other departments, e.g. Purchasing and Sales as well as suppliers on all Quality issues.
- To recommend stopping the production if there is quality problem in the manufacturing line.
- To control the disposition of the rejected production in-coming raw material, work-in-process and finished goods.
- Perform and/or facilitate cross functional teams to drive resolution to any major Quality issues affecting the organization.
- Maintain and follow quality standards in production according to the Company Quality policies and regulations.
- Undertake ad-hoc special projects initiated by Management.
- Ability to work in a matrix-type organization.
- Compliance with quality control plans for different product families according to existing standards and specific Customer requirements
- Perform to support Customer visits/audits/FAT and/or be the team for Customer Claims management and resolution
- Play an active role in process improvement aimed at optimizes processes, reducing internal non conformities, and cost saving projects.
- Authorized to stop products if products do not meet the customer requirements.
- Authorized to stop production in order to prevent high reject when there is a quality problem.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering) or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in manufacturing related areas
- Knowledge in manufacturing management principles and concepts, as well as quality systems
- Demonstrated background in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and SPC analytical methodologies
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-motivated
- Strong problem analysis/solving skills as well as verbal and written communication
- Ready to working as a team
Working Location: 2/7 Moo 2, Nongbua, Bankhai, Rayong
- เงินช่วยเหลืองานศพ บิดา-มารดา, สามี-ภรรยา และ บุตร
An excellent remuneration package is available for successful candidate. Interested candidate please submit their detailed and complete resume and recent photograph to:
2/7 Moo 2, Nongbua, Bankhai, Rayong 21120
Telephone : 038-961158-60
Home Page : http://www.prysmiangroup.com/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Prysmian Group
About Prysmian Group
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
We are a leading multi-national company in cable manufacturing with more than 98 manufacturing plants in Asia, Europe and USA Due to continued growth of our group and local operations, we are seeking high caliber individuals for the following positions.