Process Manager-SME Banking/ผู้จัดการพัฒนากระบวนการสินเชื่อ-ธุรกิจเอสเอ็มอี
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225406
Scope of work:
- Manage process of SME Banking Unit (loan origination & loan servicing stages) by monitoring, controlling, troubleshooting to ensure that processes run smoothly.
- Gather, summarize and analyze data and involve in giving input/ feedback for new initiatives for process improvement both in short-term and long-term.
- Participate and co-develop in process modication for existing products, or co-develop new process for new products (SME credit lending products).
- Partially responsible for UAT, prepare communication packages & manuals and conduct training session for users.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, MIS, Industrial Engineering or other engineering disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in MIS or process-related roles, in Finance & Bankign sector or large organizations.
- Direct working experience in process design, process management or process improvement. Knowledge of lean/ six sigma/ operational excellence concept.
- Possess strong MIS skill, analytical and problem-solving skills with service minded, persistency and self motivated.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.