Process Manager (Manufacturing) 100-200K/Lean Manager
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219227
Position: Process Manager (Manufacturing) 100-200K
Base: 100,000 – 200,000 THB/month plus other benefit
Recruiter: Sirinapa, 086-3784083
Our client is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of food technologies and systems. The company employs approximately 58,000 people in 10 countries around the world. The factory in Thailand is base in Samutsakorn. They are now looking for the energetic and creative candidate to join their team in position “Process Manager (Manufacturing) 100-200K”
- Directing the activities of all value stream personnel; to maintain a smooth flow of work; to achieve customer delivery dates; to support Company profitability.
- Manages employee objectives, annual performance reviews, employee training needs and employee development plans
- Support Loss Prevention and Control programs by enforcing Health & Safety regulations in responsibility areas.
- Drafts and designs layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency
- Performs accurate time studies, combine process steps if possible for a balance line.
- Studies and analyzes current processes and identify areas for improvement to reduce manpower and cost.
- Recommends and designs methods to increase productivity, efficiency and maximize machines, materials and manpower utilization.
- Develops cost saving project proposals and write projects as needed.
- Performs analysis and cost justification on all recommendations and projects for management review and action.
- Implements and administers control of cost reduction projects.
- Prepares monthly manpower allocation, capacity utilization/outlook, std. capacity, overhead consumption, changeover time, line balancing, and other standards.
- Prepares costing of new products.
- Maintains and submits monthly reports and project status.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female age 30-40 years old
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree with major in Engineer or related field (preferred Industrial Engineer)
- Minimum of 8 years experience working in Food manufacturing, Electronic industries.
- Good communication in English
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively in a project timeline
- Ability to work unsupervised, hands-on and business-minded
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the position as
“Process Manager (Manufacturing) 100-200K”
If you believe that you are the right one, call Sirinapa "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889