Process Improvement Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227773
Process Excellent Manager
Support in developing process and quality function within the company to ensure added value to the company through effective process definition assuring stability and mass processing, quick and efficient project execution, high levels of innovation and compliance with the Group guidelines; act as internal consultant cum business analyst who identifies and drives initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, reduces OPEX, increases operations generated revenue and mitigates losses (incl. interfaces to e.g. external providers, internal units).
- Actively and hands-on support the strategic set-up and establishment of creative solutions as well as leverage opportunities for new initiatives and innovation with regards process efficiency and effectiveness
- Actively and hands-on support in establishment and lead a Quality Management program (inclusive of Customer Satisfaction) in order to achieve the strategy of becoming a customer (internal and external) centric operations delivering premium customer services.
- Actively assist in driving process orientation across the NFSC understanding end-to-end processes, products, procedure, pricing in order to bridge interdepartmental borders and achieve efficiency and staff satisfaction.
- Ensure designing, streamlining and documenting business process policies and guidelines as necessary in compliance with local needs and headquarter requirements.
- Responsible for GRIPPS input/alignment with company projects/initiatives, objectives, requirements, key resources and ROI assessment, data and measurement systems as well as propose policies and procedures for consistent and effective development of project specifications.
- Actively assist in developing company’s internal control system (ICS) and recommending effective control procedures for implementation as well as setting up training on ICS and ensuring the appropriateness, efficiency and effectiveness of ICS.
- Actively and hands-on support in project management to be delivered as planned in terms of schedule, budget, achievement of milestones and objectives.
- Coach and consult on Project Management tools and methodologies upon request.
- Ensure co-operation between business areas V, S, F, external service providers and IT team as well as Regional teams in order to smoothly implement project, measurement and evaluation frameworks, change processes, knowledge transfer, etc.
- Convey NFSC wide communication of process improvement that includes daily support activities, sharing strategies and problem solving.
- Actively collaborate with business users/process owners regarding conducting, coordinating and analyzing quality measurements including customer and dealer feedback/surveys.
- Local contract partner for Munich and Regional offices on all project matters.
- Close co-ordination with external service providers on system enhancement.
- Closely monitor developments within the dealer network in co-ordination with the Sales Company (NSC), evaluate impacts on the company and suggest necessary measures.
- Drive process improvement in entire NFSC departments. This includes coordination of countermeasures (identification and execution).
- Development of business processes to ensure these met the needs of business growth, effectiveness, compliance and efficiency.
- Master degree in Business Administration, IT, Engineering, Banking/Finance
- At least 5 - 7 years with Financial Services / Captive Finance preferred.
- Business Process Management Experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Consulting/IT/Automotive/Engineering experience.
- Creativity and ability to look outside the normal boundaries.
- Understands and can communicate the linkage between strategy and tactical execution.
- Proficient to communicate in English both written and spoken.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills capable in communicating complex topics in easily understandable terms/formats.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills and process orientation.
- Computer literate especially with Excel, Word and Power Point
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.