Process Engineer/ Senior Process Engineer (Urgent Required !!!) (At Lardkrabang Factory)
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255281
Employer Ref. Nattanicha
- Eliminate Waste and Loss according to the WCM prioritization process using AM, PM, FI and QC pillar tools and methodologies.
- Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability on the line.
- Train line crews on technical standards and restoration of basic conditions (Stability sustainability).
- Identify and extend good practice to other lines.
- Application and accuracy of MMP (Managing Manufacturing Performance) Code data.
Role Requirements on Initiation :
- Able to visualize clearly what the ideal production system is;
- Able to clearly understand operating principles and establish correct operating standards;
- Able to present findings and rationales clearly so that whole factory team can understand;
- Able to make logical decisions based on data;
- Possess challenging and pioneering spirit.
- Post Graduate level education; Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Food Engineering.
- Good command of English Skill
- Energetic, working under dynamic environment and good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures of FMCGs
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected – the ability of shift a new fact into a concrete idea
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
Human Resources Department
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: K.Nattanicha 081-816-2019
Tel : 662-554-2222 Fax : 662-512-2621
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day