PROCESS ENGINEER 5 Positions
Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001306264
Employer Ref. Adul
Duties & responsibilities :
- Identify and resolve processes/ defects issues.
- Develop new toolings to improve yield / quality.
- Update Engineering documents.
- Indirect material qualification.
- Supervise all Process operators to meet company's policy.
- Maintain general house keeping rule.
- Perform as supervisor requirement.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE :-
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Telecommunication etc.
- 2-3 years experience in electronic field or related filed.
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
Attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the right candidates
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
Sanmina-SCI Corporation, one of the world’s Premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS), serves the fastest growing segments of the $125 billion global EMS market. The company achieved its position through a strong commitment to unparalleled excellence in customer service. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering unsurpassed quality and support to large OEMs primarily in the communications (enterprise, wireless, and optical), defense and aerospace, industrial and medical, computing (high-end, commercial, and personal), and multimedia markets. :