Process Engineer (Chonburi)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256774
- Take care of Production, Process, Test and Debug or facility equipment maintenance, building maintenance, and all manufacturing support activities
- Lead subordinates in process and equipment to achieve manufacturing key performance such as yield, production effectiveness, downtime and cost reduction
- Support operation running in term of process control to accomplish good delivery, quality and competitive cost - Debug and test on customer software's and feedback the result
- Create tools that would help improve efficiency for production and engineering team
- Maintain and monitor for Test database.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering background (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical) or related field.
- Experience in wire bond, die attach and active alignment will be a plus
- 1-3 working experience for Junior level in Electronics Manufacturing Environment.
- Good communication in English and computer literacy.
We offer attractive compensation, benefits packages and career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested applicants, please send your application letters and resumes in English to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.