Process Engineer (Welding/Fabrication)
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252804
Scope of Work:
The purpose of this position is to provide the necessary supports (knowledge, technique and tools) to production team to ensure that the products quality will meet the requirement with efficiency process, safety and environment concerns.
- Prepare and provide necessary assembly/ work instruction or training to production and response to update Engineering documentation
- Prepare and update the added & consume material list and coordinate with purchasing function to secure the availability of added & consume material for production
- Support production for problem solving on both process and product issue
- Design and update line lay out to increase process efficiency or to meet company requirement
- Lead and support production function to do the process time study, line balance for improve process efficiency and support capacity planning
- Support Opeartion with all departments to optimize process capability, continuous improvements in safety operation, process efficiency, quality, cost reduction
- Implement changes to their area as a result of new products launched, engineering running changes and industrialize project
- Coordinate with KD plant coordinator to get all necessary information to support production process
- Participate and coordinate with community in Regional or Global to exchange engineering information for effectiveness on production process
- Support and involve with the implementation and maintain of Industrial management system (VPS, ISO, etc.) which belong to company policy
- Support and work on business assignment from direct manager
- Work safety and minimize affect to environment according to work instruction
- Perform according to the safety and environment rules and use safety equipment properly
Bachelor’s degree or higher of Engineering in Automotive, Industrial , Mechanical or related fields
- Experience 2-5 years in Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or related field
- Knowledge of Engineering computer program (Catia, Solidwork, Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Have Process Knowledge of Industrial Management System (ISO, Lean, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in computer office program(Word,Excel,PowerPoint)
- Experiences in assembly, welding/fabrication and paint line processes are preferable
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume in English with photo indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary and transcript to:
Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd. and TMBP Limited.
Human Resource Section
35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in nine product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group NAP and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.
The group is looking for