Process Engineer (PLC) (Work at Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard IE, Rayong)
Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226968
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation and maintaining production process of PLC
- Analysis of problem and countermeasures
- Release of processes
- Implement of new parts, continuous improvement
- Bachelor degree with Engineering background or related field
- Experienced in Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Indra Control, Rexroth
- Experience in Manufacturing Execute System (MES)
- Experienced in industrial <= 4 years
- Good command in English
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel overseas
Company information :
- Location >> Amata City Industrial Estate , Rayong Province
- Working day >> Monday – Friday , 8.00am – 05.30pm
- Welfare & Benefit [Transportation (Sriracha, Chonburi, Pattaya, Rayong), Housing Allowance, Health & life Insurance, Free lunch, Uniform, Provident Fund etc.]
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number via "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
The Bosch Group, a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. For our new plant in Rayong, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard IE to come in 2016 we are looking for a