PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218453
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is the leading manufacturer of steel products in South East Asia. Part of a world leading large conglomerate and established in Thailand for over 20 years, our client is ambitious in their approach and are now looking for a dynamic and qualified individual to join their team
- Analyze and check the production equipment on a daily basis
- Improve production equipment and monitor the cycle time and yield
- Statistical process control
- Maintaining and creation of Q-documents in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Reporting the result of performance defect analysis and implementing the correct actions
- Other related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Process Improvement or similar tasks
- Strong developed analytical skills and statistical process control knowledge
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Good English and computer literacy
Our client offers an exciting benefits package including provident fund, bonus and a five day working week.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.